Transport control devices
The task of transport control device is to collect measured momentous data on a vehicle and transmit those to the data storage.
Device can collect the following data on the object:
- present location coordinates in time and spot,
- momentous speed of movement,
- average and maximum speed in time periods between reports,
- odometer reading,
- readings of additional sensors and identifiers (fuel, ignition, thermometer, et alia),
- other data, for example, onboard computer information from CAN trunk-line.